Malnutrition in the Community
Summary: Malnutrition screening using simple questions can identify problems early and prevent long term consequences and GP’s play a pivotal role in identifying malnutrition early and referring them to the allied health/ community services they need. Louise will define malnutrition, it’s prevalence and the consequences of malnutrition, and provide useful clinical tips to identify the signs and symptoms of malnutrition. Practical strategies to screen, prevent and treat malnutrition will also be provided.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point