Management of Metabolic Dysregulation in Patients on Antipsychotics
Summary: Psychotropic weight gain and metabolic syndrome significantly contributes to morbidity and mortality of those taking antipsychotics, impacting both mental health and patients’ willingness to adhere to treatment. Matthew will describe practical strategies for GPs to manage metabolic problems associated with psychotropics.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point