Meningococcal disease prevention in General Practice
Summary: In this Healthed interview, Dr Lisa Beecham, a GP and a Director of the Immunisation Committee for the Gold Coast Primary Health Network, discusses meningococcal disease – which patients are most at risk and the practical steps GPs can take to help prevent it – with GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point