Managing Schizophrenia in GP (part one)
Summary: Professor David Castle, Chair of Psychiatry at St Vincent’s Health and The University of Melbourne, provides practical advice on clinical decision making in the management of patients with schizophrenia in General Practice. In this first of our four-part series he discusses the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria, key symptoms, and the potential trajectory of this condition.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point