Managing Schizophrenia in Primary Care – Practical Tips/ Antipsychotic Prescribing
Summary: This talk will cover the management of people living with schizophrenia, using a broad bio-psychosocial framework but with an emphasis on new medication options. The role of the GP will be emphasised, as will the importance of effecting better general healthcare for this group of individuals.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point