New PCOS Guidelines – What’s Relevant to General Practice
Summary: Polycystic ovary syndrome is one of the most common conditions affecting Australian women and the commonest endocrine condition affecting women of reproductive age. The prevalence in Australia is between 12 – 21% with the highest rates in the indigenous population. Recently several paradigms have been challenged and this presentation will focus on up to date management including the key recommendations from the new evidence-based guidelines for the diagnosis and management of Polycystic ovary syndrome.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point