Prof Robert Booy – COVID-19 Update
Summary: Infectious Diseases Specialist and Paediatrician Prof Robert Booy talks to RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon about chloroquine, retrovirals and other possible treatments – the evidence and practical application – and the latest on vaccine development. This interview covers some important questions, such as whether serology will be a game changer, why the UK changed strategy, and what we can learn from this.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point