Reducing the Risk of Food Allergy in Children – Latest Evidence and Guidelines
Summary: Learn about the risk factors for food allergy and prevailing theories for the cause, as well as landmark studies that have changed guidelines around the world including Australian guidelines (ASCIA) about early introduction of food allergens in babies to reduce the risk of developing food allergies.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point