Relationships, Sexual Function and Other Important Psychosocial Impacts of Anti-Depressants
Summary: One part of the complexity of managing major depression relates to its impact on relationships, which includes a range of issues such as emotional blunting, energy levels and somnolence as well as sexual dysfunction. It’s a common issue which will have many potential contributing factors, of which pharmacotherapy is one. A large body of evidence demonstrates that this is issue is not often given the attention that it deserves and yet it is a key contributor to recovery and remission.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point