The AZ COVID Vaccine – A Practical Guide for Primary Care
Summary: In this Healthed lecture, A/Prof Nicholas Wood, provides health professionals with all the key practical, clinical information they need about the AZ vaccine that is soon to be rolled out through Australian GP clinics. Storage, drawing up, dosage, safety issues, observation period, post vaccine effects, adverse effect detection and reporting, patient education, timing of boosters, co-administration of other vaccines and many other practical issues.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point