The New Asthma Management Guidelines – What Do I Do Differently? – Lecture
Summary: Major changes in guidelines this year enable flexibility but it is essential that asthma control is carefully assessed, inhaler technique is checked and patients are given a written action plan. Prof Christine Jenkins, Head of The Respiratory Group at The George Institute for Global Health, will explain the new approaches for mild asthma, assessing asthma control and identifying who should be considered for referral and biologic therapy.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point