Understanding Breast Pathology Reports
Summary: Dr Mak will describe the differences between fine needle aspiration and core biopsy. Dr Mak will also provide guidance on what to lookout for when reading the FNA report, the core biopsy report and the excision histopathology report and how to explain a cancer biopsy result to your patients.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point