Vit B, Vit D and Other Nutrients For Depression – Do They Help?
Summary: Major depression is the leading cause of disability globally and currently available treatments are only moderately effective and not always accepted by effected individuals. This treatment gap has led to interest in new therapies that may be more acceptable such as neutracueticals, including the B group vitamins. In an era of many claims, it is important to review evidence for each individual preparation carefully. Recent evidence suggests there may indeed be an important supplementary role for some of these agents in the care of Major Depression.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point