Vitamin D and Calcium in Pregnancy
Summary: Pregnancy and breast feeding place extra demands on maternal mineral homeostasis. To ensure adequate maternal well-being and fetal development it is important to ensure adequate calcium and vitamin D intake during pregnancy and in the post-partum period. In this presentation the role of calcium and vitamin D in pregnancy will be discussed.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point