An Acne Update for GPs – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Philip Tong, Consultant Dermatologist; Trained Registrar, St Vincent’s Hospital; Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists explains the wide variety of treatments – including some new arrivals – that GPs might find useful for the treatment of acne. Dr Tong will provide a refresher on current acne management and also provide an update on new agents.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point