Going Viral: Influenza, Monkeypox and other vaccine preventable diseases
↑ Click the blue camera icon to view images in full screen
Going Viral Episode 197: Influenza, Monkeypox and other vaccine-preventable diseases
In this episode:
– Managing Influenza and reducing co-infection
– The safety and effectiveness of the flu vaccine when given with a covid vaccine
– Cases of Monkeypox in Australia and vaccination
– Diphtheria in Australia, should we worry about Polio yet?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 19 mins
Guest: A/Prof Nicholas Wood, Staff Specialist General Paediatrician
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.
Register for the free webcast