The Clinical Takeaway: International border openings & infectious disease risks
In this episode:
– Double jabbed international travellers are coming. What may this bring?
– COVID related issues and other viral infections that will be arriving from overseas
– Comments about boosters and COVID immunisation for children aged 5-11
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 13 mins
Guest: Prof Robert Booy, Infectious Diseases Specialist and Paediatrician; Head of Clinical Research, NCIRS
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.