Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Ovarian Cancer Update – What’s the latest?
In this episode:
– The incidence of ovarian cancer in Australia
– Risk factors for the development of ovarian cancer
– Whether we are winning the fight against ovarian cancer
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Dr Geraldine Goss, Medical Oncologist; Secretary of the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation
Total time: 10 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.