Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Vaginal Atrophy
In this episode:
– The non-hormonal measures which can be used to treat the symptoms of genitourinary syndrome of menopause
– The recommended regimen for intravaginal oestrogen when treating symptoms of genitourinary syndrome of menopause
– The use of intravaginal oestrogen in breast cancer survivors
– What’s on the horizon to treat genitourinary syndrome of menopause
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Prof Rod Baber, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney; Head of Menopause and Menstrual Disorders Clinic, Royal North Shore Hospital
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.