Acute Lower Back Pain – Guidelines vs Real World – Lecture – CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Joyce McSwan explains that LBP is one of the leading causes of diminished quality of life and disability worldwide. In primary healthcare, it is one of the most common presenting ailments. Keeping up to date with the guideline changes and proposed models of care will provide currency of practice for best outcomes. Early management of acute low back pain will limit its progression to chronicity. This session will provide an update of the current evidence based practice in the management of acute low back pain.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point