Clinical Features of Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Tran will bring clinicians up to speed on the important features of this side-effect – where and when these clots occur, the symptoms they produce, when and how these patients should be investigated and how these patients are best managed. Get the answers to the most frequent questions your patients are asking.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point