COVID Update – Vaccination for Teens and Children, Moderna Update, Medical Exemption, New Indemnity Scheme, Booster Doses, Living with COVID – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, A/Prof Nicholas Wood provides an update on the COVID vaccination for teens and children, schools transmission, vaccine safety data, Moderna vaccine, medical exemption and the new indemnity scheme as well as booster doses. Lastly, A/Prof Wood will take us through what living with COVID will look like in Australia.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.