COVID Vaccine Update – Delta Variant, Vax in Pregnancy, New AZ Age Recommendations, Pfizer in GP- Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Macartney will explain the safety data on the use of COVID vaccines in pregnant and breastfeeding women. This data has been collected from around the world and how it will be applied in Australia will be explained. Other developments that will be covered include the Pfizer vax in general practice – no need for deep freeze, an update on the major variants of concern, and more on AZ clots in Australia.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point