Depression and Menopause – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Kulkarni outlines a systematic approach to the assessment, investigation and treatment of the middle-aged woman presenting with depression. She will also include information about the natural history of mental illness at this time of life and how GPs can determine what treatment should take priority.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.