Dermatology Cases: Chronic Cutaneous Lupus
↑ Click the blue camera icon to view images in full screen
In this episode:
– What is chronic cutaneous lupus?
– What treatment do we have at the moment? And what if these fail?
– What are the future treatments, including a trial that is now actively recruiting
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Expert: Prof Rodney Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne; Founder and Director of Sinclair Dermatology; Director of Dermatology, Epworth Hospital; Head of the Epworth Dermatology Research Centre
Total time: 15 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point