Dermatology Cases: Eczema
In this episode:
– Eczema is about to undergo a revolution in treatment, especially for severe cases
– The biologics mostly interfere with the molecular biology of the itch process
– Understanding “itch without rash”, how it manifests, biologics can be used off-label if this problem is severe
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Expert Prof Rod Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne; Founder and Director of Sinclair Dermatology; Director of Dermatology, Epworth Hospital; Head of the Epworth Dermatology Research Centre
Total time: 21 mins
Did you know that you can refer your patients for a telehealth consultation at Sinclair Dermatology?
Please visit www.sinclairdermatology.com.au or ask your patient to call (03) 9654 2426 for more information.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point