Dermatology Cases: Persistent itch – A systematic approach
↑ Click the blue camera icon to view images in full screen
In this episode:
– Is there a primary skin disorder driving the pruritus or is the scratching and the itch the primary driver of the skin condition?
– A systematic approach to diagnosis, investigation and treatment
– Apart from biologics now offering relief to itch, narrow band UVB can also help those who have not responded to topical agents and moisturisers
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Expert: Prof Rodney Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne; Founder and Director of Sinclair Dermatology; Director of Dermatology, Epworth Hospital; Head of the Epworth Dermatology Research Centre
Total time: 16 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.