Dermatology Cases: Vectra Mole Checks
In this episode:
– This new very high definition 3D single body photograph will change the way melanomas and suspicious lesions are identified, diagnosed and monitored.
– Telehealth giving regional centres access to this new and powerful technology is a game-changer.
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Expert Prof Rodney Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne; Founder and Director of Sinclair Dermatology; Director of Dermatology, Epworth Hospital; Head of the Epworth Dermatology Research Centre
Total time: 29 mins
Recommended Resource: Skin Checks Australian Family Physician>>
Did you know that you can refer your patients for a telehealth consultation at Sinclair Dermatology?
Please visit www.sinclairdermatology.com.au or ask your patient to call (03) 9654 2426 for more information.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point