Dermatology Cases: Vitiligo
In this episode:
– Current treatment comprises of topical therapy (tacrolimus + Daivobet) and phototherapy.
– JAK inhibitors show promise and in the future we may be able to individualize therapy by sub-typing the genotype and choosing specific JAK inhibitors.
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Expert Prof Rod Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne; Founder and Director of Sinclair Dermatology, Melbourne, Australia
Total time: 28 mins
Recommended Resource: How to treat Vitiligo
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point