Going Viral: COVID Update – ATAGI, Fourth booster, Novavax, Post-COVID heart risk
Going Viral Episode 184: COVID Update – ATAGI, Fourth booster, Novavax, Post-COVID heart risk
In this episode:
– A clinical overview of Novavax
– Is a fourth booster imminent for Australia?
– Post-COVID cardiovascular risk
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 32 mins
Guest: A/Prof Nigel Crawford, Chairman, ATAGI; Infectious Disease Specialist; Director, SAEFVIC, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute; Head of Immunisation Services, RCH, Melbourne; Secondment Senior Medical Advisor, Victorian Department Health COVID19 vaccine safety team; Chair, Victorian Specialist Immunisation Services (VicSIS) network
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.