Iron Deficiency and Chronic Disease – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, A/Prof Colquhoun explains that iron deficiency is common in people with chronic disease. A/Prof Colquhoun covers some very practical considerations of chronic diseases that are most at risk of affecting iron stores and how iron deficiency associated with chronic disease is best managed in the primary care setting.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.