LARCs – Myths and Misperceptions – Lecture
Dr Terri Foran, will dispel some of the major myths and misperceptions that seem to impact LARC uptake, and provide practical advice on how to effectively communicate those with your patients. LARCs are an important set of effective contraceptive options that Australian women should be more aware of. The ease of use and reliability should make them the first option for many women, yet they are not as widely used as they should be.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point