Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Katz, will provide general practitioners with information to support the diagnosis and management of benign prostatic enlargement. The presentation will focus on patient history, examination, and investigation, discuss differential diagnoses and outline medication management for benign prostatic enlargement. GPs will also receive advice on when referral to urologist would be indicated and a summary of what a patient can expect upon referral to urology.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.