Meningitis Prevention – Conversation Strategies – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, A/Prof Peter Richmond, will cover some conversation strategies to educate patients so that they can make a realistic assessment of the cost benefit equation. Also, for many patients, an additional challenge is to understand that unfunded vaccines are still important as well as how to manage finances to pay for them. Peter will provide practical advice on how to have these important conversations to ensure the best possible outcome.
This educational activity was developed by Healthed at the request of and with funding from GSK.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point