Multidisciplinary Approach to Preventing and Managing Frailty, Falls and Fractures – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Desmond Graham explains that we can intervene and help prevent falls, fractures and many other factors that contribute to frailty and provides a practical, systematic approach to assessing at-risk patients and recommends where appropriate, interventions that are most likely to be effective.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.