Product Explainer Podcast: Trifarotene for Acne Vulgaris
In this product explainer:
Dr Ryan De Cruz, specialist dermatologist and head of Bone Marrow Transplant – Dermatology Clinic at The Royal Melbourne Hospital, explains the role of trifarotene for acne vulgaris how it is administered and when it should be used.
Expert: Dr Ryan De Cruz, Specialist Dermatologist; Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists (FACD), Head of Bone Marrow Transplant, Dermatology Clinic, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Founder, Southern Dermatology
Total time: 6 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.