PSA Testing – An Update on Best Practice – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Jeremy Grummet, explains that PSA testing continues to be a topic that is a cause of debate and sometimes confusion about which men should be tested and how the results should be interpreted and acted upon. We will look at the latest advice on how best to use this test in primary care, and how to explain the test to patients. This talk will also look at new and emerging ideas in assessing prostate cancer risk including prostate MRI and other serum markers.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point