Tailoring Antidepressant Therapy to Clinical Profile – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Clinical A/Prof David Horgan describes the various features of depressive illness and how to select the therapeutic agents based on the likely clinical efficacy for a given individual. The side effect profile must also be considered. Both should be discussed with patient. This has been emphasised in the new mood disorders guidelines.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.