The Clinical Takeaway: Major advances in migraine prevention
In this episode:
– Structuring the consultation for a patient suffering with migraines,
– How to use the equip approach?
– Implementing nonpharmacological strategies for migraine prevention
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 40 mins
Guest: Clinical A/Prof Lauren Sanders, Neurologist and Clinical Associate Professor
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.
Register for the free webcast