The Clinical Takeaway: What’s in and what’s out in T2D management guidelines
In this episode:
– The evidence for the use of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1a is increasing
– Practical tips for GPs to help us in managing patients with T2DM
– The RACGP Management of type 2 diabetes: A handbook for general practice is a rich resource of valuable information and tips that are completely relevant to and helpful for all GPs. Be familiar with this and/or have the link handy
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 31 mins
Guest: Dr Gary Deed, General Practitioner, Coorparoo, QLD; National Chair, RACGP Diabetes Specific Interest Group
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.