The Role of ICS in COPD – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Christine Jenkins presents a comprehensive framework for health professionals assessing COPD patients and outlines an evidence-based approach to management that includes how to step-up treatment when needed, which may include inhaled corticosteroids.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.