Triple Therapy in Practice – 2 COPD & 2 Asthma Case Studies in Primary Care – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Greg Katsoulotos covers the practicalities when using triple therapy in the management of asthma and COPD through a series of cases – 2 COPD cases and 2 asthma cases, to illustrate the indications, contraindications, risks and benefits and various other factors.
This educational activity was developed by Healthed at the request of and with funding from GSK.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.