Update on Clinical Aspects of Anaphylaxis – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Wainstein will cover the definition, clinical presentation, diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis. The common causes and epidemiology of anaphylaxis and anaphylaxis related fatalities will be discussed. The focus will be on the appropriate diagnosis and emergency management of acute anaphylaxis.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point