Update on Safety and Adverse Effects of the COVID Vaccines Being Used in Australia – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Kristine Macartney, takes us through the latest information on vaccine-related clots, safety and effectiveness data on the currently available and upcoming COVID vaccines, an explanation about what the Indian, Brazilian and other similar Covid crises mean for the world and Australia and, importantly advise us on how best to explain these findings to our patients.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point