Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Menopause Management
In this episode:
– The variations in menopausal symptoms in women from different cultural backgrounds
– Common symptoms women experience at perimenopause and how to manage them
– Personalising menopause management
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Dr Talat Uppal, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist; Director, Women’s Health Road; Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney; VMO Northern Beaches Hospital and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.