Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Nutrition for Fertility and Pregnancy
The Women’s & Children’s Health Update: Nutrition for Fertility and Pregnancy
In this episode:
– Why is nutrition so important for fertility and pregnancy?
– Is there any evidence to suggest that diet can impact fertility?
– What does the research tell us about the role of diet in the prevention of gestational diabetes?
– Do women need a multivitamin during pregnancy or is a folic acid supplement adequate?
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Melanie McGrice, Fertility and Prenatal Dietitian; Founder of Nutrition Plus
Total time: 25 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point