Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Practical Advice for Transdermal & Intravaginal MHT
In this episode:
– Why is transdermal MHT the preferred option for most patients
– Intravaginal oestrogens and progestogens
– Managing vaginal hypertrophy
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Prof Rod Baber, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist; Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney; Head of Menopause and Menstrual Disorders Clinic, Royal North Shore Hospital
Total time: 35 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.