Going Viral: Omicron – what’s new?
Going Viral Episode 181: Omicron – what’s new?
In this episode:
– Boosters – will we need a fourth? Will it work?
– Are we really in the final phase of the pandemic?
– Other recent developments
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Total time: 38 mins
Guest: Prof Nancy Baxter, Clinical Epidemiologist; Head of the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.