Practical Takeaways from The Australia Contraception Choice Project – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Danielle Mazza, presents the fascinating findings from The Australian Contraceptive Choice Project, which was a trial that aimed to increase LARC uptake through general practice, and importantly, outline what they mean for clinical practice.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.