Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery
In this episode:
– The possible reasons we are seeing more requests for female genital cosmetic surgery
– ‘Normal’ vulvovaginal anatomy
– The potential complications of female genital cosmetic surgery
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Dr Rebecca Deans, Consultant Gynaecologist; Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecologist, Royal Hospital for Women and Sydney Children’s Hospital
Total time: 16 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.